Refunds & Returns
Refunds and Returns policy – Online and telephone only
Right Choice Mobility Terms and conditions for website orders and items bought over the phone.
Please note that these terms and conditions only apply to items purchased online or via telephone. If you have purchased goods from our store then please contact the store.
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase. However if you need to return any item we will happily refund or exchange it, provided it is within 14 days from the day after delivery, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the products you will be personally responsible for the return delivery incurring the cost thereof. We recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. Right choice mobility reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to RCM. RCM will arrange for an engineer to call and dismantle goods which required which required specific skilled set up with an engineered delivery eg Power Chairs, Riser Recliner Chairs, Adjustable Beds and Mobility Scooters and we will notify you in advance of our charge to do this. The Cost within 30 miles of your location is £80 and 30 miles to 60miles is £125. over 60 miles the cost is £250
Unwanted Goods If you decide that you do not want any item that we have delivered, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 14 days from the day after delivery. Any item must be returned unused in its original packaging along with the instruction manual and a copy of your invoice (as proof of purchase).
Faulty Goods If you purchase a product online which is found to be faulty we will (depending on the item) supply a replacement product, arrange for a repair or give you a refund of the purchase price as appropriate. Should a fault occur after the initial 28 days, we will resolve your concern in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. We will endeavour to process returns within 7 working days of receipt. You can contact RCM by email email@example.com or call 02085277487 between the hours of 10am-5pm Monday to Friday. We value our customers and want them to have the best possible experience when dealing with us; if you are unhappy with your purchase please let us know so we can resolve your problem. This does not affect your statutory rights
1. We undertake to provide Goods and Services which conform with your statutory rights.
2. Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned providing you notify us of your intent to do so within 14 days from the day after you receive the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an 'as new' condition complete with packaging and all accessories. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you. We shall reimburse you within 14 days of our receipt of the returned goods. If the goods have been used or damaged you will not receive a full refund.
3. As you can appreciate, we shall not be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations. In such an event we will contact you to keep you informed.
4. If you have ordered the goods on-line and paid for the goods during the ordering process, that is the final price. The only time that price may be changed is if no monies have been taken (including a deposit). ...the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to taking your payment. If there is a problem, you will be notified of the correct price and you will then have the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
5. The contract between us shall be deemed, to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure, which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint contact us (see address in Contact Us section). As a business we have undertaken to conform to the British Healthcare Trades Association’s Code of Practice which is approved by the Trading Standards Institute. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with our efforts to resolve a complaint you may contact them for assistance see www.bhta.net.
6. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change. We recommend that you print or save a copy.
We cannot give any refunds on Bespoke / Special Order items which are made to your specification. If you find that a special delivery item is not suitable, please click here to email our customer services team or call on 02085277487 to discuss options for part exchanging the item.
For reasons of hygiene and cross infection, our returns policy does not extend to the following products if opened and/or the product has been used: Mattresses, toppers and pillows
Mattresses and Pillows
Urinals, Commodes and Bed Pans
How to return items to us
Please click here to email our customer services team or call on 0208 5277 487 if you wish to return items.
You can return any items bought online to our any of our showrooms. Simply take the receipt and the product you wish to return or exchange and tell the product advisor that you bought it online. Please note that we cannot refund or exchange items without the receipt.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
Refunds will normally be processed within 5 working days of receipt of the returned item. Depending upon your credit / debit card provider, your card should be credited 3 – 5 days after the refund has been processed.